In this class, you’ll learn how to make a variety of comforting winter dishes that are perfect for the colder months.
Our experienced chefs will guide you through the steps to create delicious and satisfying meals that will warm up your kitchen and soul.
Whether you’re an experienced cook or just starting out, you’ll leave this class with the skills and confidence to make delicious and comforting winter dishes that are perfect for any day of the week.
Terms and Conditions:
- Payment is essential to reserve your spot
- Please advise us of any food intolerances or allergies before booking
- Minimum class size requirement: 8 attendees. If the minimum is not met, the class may be postponed or cancelled
- Cancellations are not refundable. If you cannot make the class, you are welcome to send someone in your place
- GFS reserves the right to cancel or postpone classes. A full refund will be issued to all ticket holders, if cancelled
- GFS will supply all ingredients and equipment; aprons to be used on the day and returned after the session
- You’re welcome to bring your own drinks
Date: 1 July 2023
Time: 09:00AM to 12:00PM
Venue: 30 Archimedes Street, Kramerville (BSH Brand Experience Centre)