In this cooking class, you’ll learn how to create a delicious feast filled with traditional and contemporary dishes that will leave your guests asking for more.
You’ll discover the secrets to making popular Easter dishes such as roasted lamb, glazed ham, deviled eggs, and hot cross buns.
Join us for a fun and informative experience that will give you the confidence to cook a memorable Easter meal for your loved ones.
Terms and conditions:
- Payment is essential to reserve your spot
- Please advise us of any food intolerances or allergies before booking
- Minimum class size requirement: 8 attendees. If the minimum is not met, the class may be postponed or cancelled
- Cancellations are not refundable. If you cannot make the class, you are welcome to send someone in your place
- GFS reserves the right to cancel or postpone classes. A full refund will be issued to all ticket holders, if cancelled
- GFS will supply all ingredients and equipment; aprons to be used on the day and returned after the session
- You’re welcome to bring your own drinks
Date: 1 April 2023
Time: 09:00AM to 12:00PM
Venue: 30 Archimedes Street, Kramerville (BSH Brand Experience Centre)