Join Chef Ru Furusa for an unforgettable plant power cooking class.
With over a decade of experience in the industry and a passion for local produce, she’ll teach you how to create delicious and nourishing vegetarian dishes that cater to your specific dietary needs.
Learn a variety of plant-based ingredients and cooking techniques that will help you make flavorful meals that are easy to make at home. Perfect for anyone looking to expand their cooking skills and make healthier choices in the kitchen.
Date: 3 June 2023
Time: 09:00AM to 12:00PM
Venue: 30 Archimedes Street, Kramerville (BSH Brand Experience Centre)
Terms and Conditions:
- Payment is essential to reserve your spot
- Please advise us of any food intolerances or allergies before booking
- Minimum class size requirement: 8 attendees. If the minimum is not met, the class may be postponed or cancelled
- Cancellations are not refundable. If you cannot make the class, you’re welcome to send someone in your place
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone classes. A full refund will be issued to all ticket holders, if cancelled
- We will supply all ingredients, equipment and aprons to be used on the day
Feel free to email us if you have any questions : firstname.lastname@example.org