What you’ll need to bring along:
- A DSLR camera or a smartphone and tripod, if you have one.
If you’re a private chef, beginner food content creator, or home cook with a desire to learn food photography and styling skills, then this 3-hour workshop is perfect for you!
In this workshop, you’ll learn the art of creating food content that sells. You’ll have hands-on experience shooting 3 delicious dishes with guidance from an expert. The workshop is broken down into 3 sessions – starter, main, and dessert (or drink). You’ll get to photograph each dish and learn tips and tricks for styling, composition, lighting, and editing.
The timeline of the workshop is designed to ensure that you get the most out of the experience. It includes a 30-minute introduction where you’ll get to know your fellow attendees and the instructor. Then, each session is dedicated to one dish, giving you plenty of time to shoot and learn.
In the final session, you’ll have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have and get feedback on your work. You’ll also have the option to attend an editing tutorial demo to learn how to enhance your images further.
By the end of this workshop, you’ll have gained invaluable knowledge and experience in food content creation.
Terms and Conditions:
- Payment is essential to reserve your spot
- Please advise us of any food intolerances or allergies before booking
- Minimum class size requirement: 8 attendees. If the minimum is not met, the class may be postponed or cancelled
- Cancellations are not refundable. If you cannot make the class, you are welcome to send someone in your place
- GFS reserves the right to cancel or postpone classes. A full refund will be issued to all ticket holders, if cancelled
- GFS will supply all ingredients and equipment; aprons to be used on the day and returned after the session
Date: April 1, 2023
Time: 13:00PM – 16:00PM